Monday, June 4, 2012

Awesome Of The Day

While I haven't really been participating in the Instagram Photo of the Day challenges lately, I have still been using this app like crazy.  Below are some of my favorite pictures from the last couple of months that have all been processed with Instagram.  I don't always post all of them to my feed, but if you put your iPhone in airplane mode, you can still use the filters and it will save the photo to your camera roll.  Awesomeness.

It was pretty much a Chuck Taylor party at a friend's birthday celebration. Mine are the navy Chuck's right up front. 


My favorite installation at the Museum of Fine Arts - Houston.  It's an underground tunnel that connects two of the museum's buildings. You can read about it HERE.



Semore Butts called my office. He was calling for Hugh Jass.



A friend of mine did this portrait of John Lennon on Drawsomething. On his iPhone. Ridiculous.



And I played this amazing word on Words With Friends. I won. We can play if you want. I'm not always this awesome.



This is our cutie nephew.  He gives me the smiles. Look at that face!



Spotted this cool little guy living on a cactus.  He was pretty shy.



Here's me being artsy fartsy and taking weird photos of lights in the dressing room at my niece's dance recital. Luckily, the room was empty so I didn't have 5 eight year-olds giving me the side-eye.

So, there are a few of my current favorite Instagram pics.  Hope you enjoyed them! Stay tuned for some birthday party awesomeness and a super scientific survey I conducted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment