1. Learn to crochet - Nope. Did not happen. My newly diagnosed arthritis had quite a bit to say about that.
2. Write in my journal daily - Nope. Also didn't happen. I did write in it a few times. Maybe daily just isn't for me anymore.
3. Write more thank you notes and letters - Now this, this DID happen. Most people were surprised by the thank you note and that was enjoyable. I'll keep this up. It's also a reason to make/buy more stationary. It's a keeper.
|Here is some proof for that one!|
4. Volunteer at least once per quarter - I donated money to charity... ONCE. Total failure there.
5. Read at least 4 books ( I used to read all of the time, but I just haven't been making time for it lately.) - Did this too! I actually read SIX books, so I'm calling that a big win in this category.
6. Make a lasagna from scratch - No, but I got one step closer. I got the recipe from my grandmother. Baby steps.
7. Go to at least one concert (another thing I used to do quite often and haven't made time for) - No. Blah
8. Organize my closet and the linen closet (I'm dreading this one) - Sort of, kind of did this. They aren't majestic or anything, but I got rid of a lot of crap that was just taking up space. Yay for half victory!
9. Juice at least once a week - I juiced maybe 2 more times after I did a post on it. The juicer now lives in the closet so we could make room for the new coffee pot. Priorities people, priorities.
10. Get a massage - Another in the "sort of, kind of" category. I got a gift card for a massage, but I haven't cashed that sucker in just yet. It will happen soon, but it might fall over into 2013.
11. Send someone flowers on their birthday (I love getting flowers, so I'm going to share the joy!) - Nope, didn't share any joy. Get your own flowers, jerks.
|Just kidding! Got you this Christmas bouquet! Enjoy!! |
12. Take some sort of class - Again, NO. However, I was perusing Coursera and came upon a few things I may be interested in taking in 2013. Also, I have promised to help the Mister with one of his classes next semester, so this will be on next year's agenda.
So, clearly not my most productive year on the ol' "to-do" list. It's OK though. I am entering 2013 motivated and looking forward to setting new goals for myself. I'm still on a quest for even more awesomeness in the life I am already blessed by.
How did your goals for 2012 go?